- Introductory Consultation: Wondering if health coaching is for you? Let’s chat. I offer a one-time 55-minute Introductory Consultation for potential new clients, during which we discuss your health concerns, goals, and strategies to get you closer to the health you desire through food and lifestyle modifications. This also gives us a chance to get to know one another and determine whether or not we would be a good fit for longer-term work together. – $55 (New clients only) Book an Introductory Consultation
After the Introductory Consultation, clients can enroll in one of two packages:
- Jumpstart Package: The Jumpstart Package is best for those individuals who are somewhat knowledgeable about their condition/s or don’t have pressing health concerns but are looking for personalized help and support fine-tuning their diet and lifestyle to achieve desired results. You likely know a fair bit about taking care of your health and have healthful habits already in place, but you may feel stuck and bewildered as to what to do next. This program includes four 60-minute appointments with email support between sessions. Schedule a Jumpstart Package Session
- Transformational Package: The Transformational Package is the best choice for those individuals who have layered health concerns, a newly diagnosed condition, or have little familiarity with their condition/s. This personalized program is like an “instructional road map” filled with targeted education and guidance presented in a step-by-step approach. You will make strides unraveling your health concerns, and you’ll gain momentum toward the goals you’ve set for yourself. This package includes eight 60-minute sessions with email support between sessions. Note: This package may also be lengthened if we decide the duration was not long enough. gives us an opportunity to make some significant changes to your diet and lifestyle. Schedule a Transformational Package Session
- Follow-Up Support: Need a check-in? After completing a personalized package with me, clients can take advantage of ongoing support in the form of individual follow-up appointments. Some clients prefer to check-in with me once or twice a month, others continue on a more irregular basis. It’s totally up to you and the level of support you need and desire. Schedule a Follow-Up Session
- Taming Your Digestive Dragons is a group program I offer regularly. Please refer to my Events Page for the most up-to-date information about this series. This series is appropriate for anyone dealing with digestive concerns or an autoimmune disease, or for anyone interested in how improving digestive health can improve overall physical and mental well-being.